The questions you need to ask a real estate agent before you go out to sell or buy a house. First of all it is a good idea to select a real estate professional who can help you in your endeavors.
The questions: All 12 of them
Here are 12 questions you can ask them before you decide to work with them. This way you discover their faults before they cost you time and money. Check back next week for the answer to these questions that will benefit you.
Interviewing a REALTOR.
“The Twelve Important Questions To Ask Before You Sign Anything!”
- Do you work as a full-time Realtor?
- How many listings do you have at this time? (More is better.)
- Do you have a full-time personal staff of assistants to overlook all the details? May I meet them before I sign anything?
- How many potential buyers and sellers do you talk with in a day? A week? A Year? How do you track those numbers?
- If I choose to do an IRS-1031 tax deferred exchange, are you experienced in this type of transactions? How many have you done in the last 5 years?
- In what ways will you encourage other Realtors to sell/buy my home?
- How many properties have you sold within the last 6 months? 90 days? 30 days?
- Do you have references and their phone numbers with you that I may call and interview today before I sign anything?
- How long do you see yourself selling real estate? I’m in it for life!
- What percentage of your business is from referrals? How about last year?
- What guarantees on your services do you offer?
- If you don’t sell my home in 60 days – will you cancel the listing?
- Here are my answers: https://wp.me/p1Kaw0-Dd
What to do now?
Here’s an easy three step process to speak with me I will not badger you nor convince you do to anything you don’t want to do, I’ll listen to what you have to say because I can’t read your mind, Although some real estate agents may want to talk
I will listen. Once I have heard what you have to say I will respond, I will give you the best information that over 41 years being a Realtor can offer. If I don’t know the answer to your questions I will tell you so. I will also offer to find out the answer for you with your permission, But, you need to do the 3 step simple process. That is: Take out your cell phone.
Look up my number. 650-346-7366
And call me immediately.
I will speak with you provided I am not with another client. If I am please leave a message and I WILL call you back as soon as I have completed what I was doing. I will call you back! Please call today and you may text to that same number if that works for you,
SF Bay Homes
Secondary phone: 650 346-7366
Fax: 650 597-1221
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Answers from me can be found here: https://wp.me/p1Kaw0-Dd