Designed to help you make an informed decisions when you’re selling your SF Bay Homes.
Home Selling Tips are important if you own a Single Family Home, a Condo, a PUD, Residential Income Property like a Duplex, a Warehouse, or any other Investment Property, which you are thinking of selling. Here are some invaluable homeowner’s selling tips, that will insure you won’t miss a thing when it’s time to sell your property.
Do your homework first!
Home Selling Tips:
- Shortest Time in SF Bay Area to Sell a Home
- Top 10 Things You Must Do Before You Sell Your Home
- Boost the Selling Price of Your Home
- Five Deadly Mistakes Home Sellers
Many times Home Sellers are not aware they will lose money because they forgot to do their homework. Homework on what improvement are vital and which are not. What type of reports a seller should order first before the very first person even looks at your home. Selling one’s home sometimes depends on timing and luck. There are several important aspects to consider when selling a home. Seek out the council of a professional real estate professional is always a great starting point.
Here’s a few examples:
- Current market conditions, is there a mortgage to payoff including any junior liens.
- Maybe you are upside down on your home, (owe more on it than what it’s worth)
- Sometimes there’re less priced comparable homes selling at the same time in your neighborhood, causing your home to sell at their price too.
- The difference between cash offers versus financing ones
- What’s in your best interest. Like should you sale your home versus leasing it out at this time.
- Overseas investors and what that means to you.
Following the insightful tips provide below when selling your home will help you understand what to expect when selling a home so that you’ll get the most money, in the shortest time possible, with the fewest headaches.
What to do next?
Take these 3 easy and simple steps to help you sell your home.
- Take out your cell phone
- Look up my number 650-346-7366
- Call me immediately
When you call we will discuss how Cliff Keith and Team can help you with marketing and selling your home. Put the 41+ years of experience in your corner when it comes your biggest asset. Call today.
If you have any questions, or need more detailed information, please give us a call 24/7 to our voicemail; 597-1821, or by text, cell phone during normal business hours 650-346-7366, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d be happy to answer all your “What ifs”, and/or questions as well as offer you the real estate information you’ll need.
Additionally, if you would like a list of commonly used Real Estate Terms, follow the link. Real estate jargon can sometimes be intimidating but it doesn’t have to be that way for you.