Interviewing a REALTOR.
The 12 Important Questions To Ask Before You Sign Anything
- Do you work as a full-time Realtor?
- How many listings do you have at this time? (More is better.)
- Do you have a full-time personal staff of assistants? Do they make sure that no detail is overlooked? May I meet them before I sign?
- How many potential buyers and sellers do you talk with in a day? A week? A Year? How do you track those numbers?
- If I choose to do an IRS 1031 tax deferred exchange, are you experienced in such transactions? How many have you done in the last 5 years?
- In what ways will you encourage other Realtors to sell my home?
- How many properties have you sold within the last 6 months? 90 days? 30 days?
- Do you have references and their phone numbers with you now that I may call and interview today before I sign anything?
- How long do you see yourself selling real estate? I’m in it for life!
- What percentage of your business is from referrals? How about last year?
- What guarantees on your services do you offer?
- If you don’t sell my home in 60 days – will you cancel the listing?
Compliments of: Cliff Keith – Striving to be Your Realtor For Life
Office: (650) 597-1821 Desk/Voicemail
Web Page: SFBayHomes.com – Email: cliff@SFBayHomes.com
Today | Sotheby’s International Realty