Five Things To Examine BEFORE Buying A House
Before you buy your new home five areas, which will give you a valid sign if the home you are considering, is worthy of your offer to purchase. Those Five Things To Examine BEFORE Buying A House are as follows:
1. Job Stability: You can research this at www.bls.gov If there are no jobs how will you be able to pay your mortgage payments?
2. Recent Sales Activity: Although, what homes in the area have sold for is very important, Sales Volume equally is important. It shows if homes buyers want to live in a particular area of town you are considering or not. If no one wants to live there why would you want to live there?
3. Number of Building Permits: This registers the active builder’s sentiments and future housing activity. It stands to reason, for people who make their living from selling homes, they would NOT put their money in an area if they didn’t think they couldn’t make a profit down the road.
4. Where is the best money?: Where can you find the best home loan for your needs? Is it better at a local bank? A credit union? Maybe the current “Big 4” institutional lenders is the answer. Get on the phone and dial for dollars to find the answer.
5. Anecdotal Evidence: Home buyers can easily find homes that are for sale online or driving around on Sunday afternoons. A resource a home buyer has available to them for local ability and guidance is the area Realtor. A Realtor not only gathers facts to your particular needs but also has knowledge of some home before they entered on the MLS. Reactors can be a tool you can use to help shorten your real estate learning curve.
Using these 5 actions items to help you buy a home will be valuable to you and will help you in making the best decision possible when buying your home. A little research will make your transition into your new home easier and you’ll have fewer hurdles to jump over.
Good luck on your home search. These are exciting times for you. Use the quick search box over on the right to find homes that match your needs in a home. Remember Five Things To Examine BEFORE Buying Your Home will help you.Tags: buy, buying, cliff, cliffnotesonrealestate, cliffnotesonrealestate.com, for sale, houses, keith, realtor, Redwood Shores, residential home, san mateo county, sell, seller, selling, sotheby's