Before You Sell Your Home Here Are 10-Top Musts
Before you selling a home here are 10-Top Musts when selling a home. You want to make simple improvements that will not only increase your ability to get a top price but make it sell quickly too. You intentions is to make your home inviting to prospective home buyers as much as possible.
Listed here are 10-top inexpensive ways to fix-up and make your home “pop: to prospective buyers before placing your home on the market for sale. These 10-top inexpensive ways to improve your home will pay you back 10 times over if done correctly.
The 10-top inexpensive things to do
1. Paint the front of your house including your front door.
2. Trim the existing plants then plant eye-catching flowers.
3. Paint your home with neutral colors on the interior
4. Your floors are important so, replace, repair, or buff out.
5. Go ahead and use your reports to make the recommended major repairs like the roof, pest report’s section-1 items.
6. Put a HPP (Home Protection Plan) on your home and all major systems
7. Make energy-efficient improvements you may get a tax credit too
8. Replace light fixtures and install low energy bulbs
9. Buy a new stove for the kitchen (make the buyer happy)
10. Replace in the bathrooms: fixtures, shower heads, toilet seat.
It should go without saying the home shows the best if it has a through cleaning job. Be sure to get rid of all dust, dirt, cobwebs, mold and any smells from pungent cooking odors, pet smells, or mildew. Hire a maid service as they will come in and do a “white tornado” in only a few hours. Buyers want to see the house as how it may look when they move in.
There is nothing like a bright, fresh open air feeling to bring buyers calling with an offer. Only warning is to do these before you allow any prospective buyer in your lovely home. You only have one chance to make a first impression. Make sure your first impression count!
Now you’re in the driver’s seat
Once you have completed these 10-top expensive things to your home, you will be in the driver’s seat. These 10- top things will generate a higher sales price for your lovely home in the shortest period of time.
By taking a little time and money can return a far greater yield. Usually, there are fewer seller concessions on terms of the sale too. Selling a home is a process and it is not an event like the Super Bowl. That is why a homeowner is better off all the way around by following a step by step plan to make sure their home shines to any prospective buyer who walks through their front door.
What to do now?
If you would like to discuss this further with Cliff Keith and Team here’s 3 easy steps to take, take out your cell phone, look up our number, and call us immediately,our cell phone is 650-346-7366.Together we will figure out what is the best way for you to get the best advise available so that you may make an intelligent decision on how best to sell your home.
SF Bay Homes
Secondary phone: 650 346-7366
Fax: 650 597-1221
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
#sellahome #SFBayHomes #SanMateoCounties #Homesforsale #housessiliconvalley