1867 Anamor Street RWC 94061
- 3 bedrooms including master bedroom suite
- 2.5 bathrooms including one that is a jack& jill
- formal dining room with 18′ ceiling
- family with fireplace sliding Andersen door to covered patio
- wet bar
- eat in kitchen with table and chairs
- kitchen with stone counters and stainless steel appliances
- stone top island with breakfast bar and two stools
- laundry area with clothes washer and dryer
- private office with work-station with storage
- 2 car garage with charger plug for electric cars
- cozy covered patio off the back of the home
- wonderful play house with wrap around porch
- wooden swing set with climbing wall
- air-conditioning and forced air heat
What you’ll find in this home
This lovely Woodside Plaza Home has been completely remodeled from top to bottom. Features of the home are of the finest quality and craftsmanship. Noted by the large sized rooms, higher than normal ceiling heights along with hardwood flooring with feature stripping.
Living in the custom home will be loved by all and satisfy the most discerning tastes. Formal entertaining is expected with the coziness of casual living with its’ many features.
The large bedrooms all come with walk-in closets, and high Trey ceilings. The 2nd floor bedrooms has a Jack and Jill double sink design including a doored room with a toilet and shower over bath tub.
Imagine being a child and having your own home! This is what the Playhouse is in the back yard. It has a wrap-around porch, stairs to “second floor” to look out the windows, and a playhouse an adult can stand up in. Only to be out-done by the giant wooden swing set with a rock climbing wall.
Price and Terms
Priced to rent today at only $6,000
$6,500 refundable security deposit
$25.00 Credit check per adult (18 years+)
Good Credit A Must!
One year lease
What to do now?
#forrent #realestate #woodsideplaza #sfbayhomes #oneofakindhome #sellmyhome #rental