Here you will find your Redwood City Market Update for 6.6.2015, published weekly by Cliff Keith and Team of Today | Sotheby’s Realty in San Carlos, CA 94070.
The information here will help you when you’re looking to buy or sell a home, including other homes listed for sale within San Mateo, Santa Clara counties, which are all part of Silicon Valley.
Here are the figures for the Last 7-Day in Redwood City Real Estate provided by the local MLS. With indicators about how this week’s real estate market fared with the previous week. Information included covers:
- The number of new home brought on the market for sale
- How many homes sold and are pending sales
- How many homes closed escrow and became public record as to price
- How many days the average home in Redwood City took to sell
- How many months of inventory of homes are available today
- What buyers are paying per square foot for a home
- How much, in a percentage are buyers paying over list price
- What is the average sale price of a home in Redwood City
With this information you will have a better understanding of real estate in Redwood City and how you may wish to structure your offers or asking price on the home you are thinking of buying or selling.
If you would like to have Cliff Keith and Team help you on one of the biggest financial decisions you will make in your whole life please feel free to call/text/email us. Cliff’s contact information is in the signature below. Please consider us as a resource for all your real estate needs.
To read the Redwood City Market Update for 6.6.2015 please click on Read more…
Also, you may wish to subscribe to our e Newsletter, Cliff’s Notes On Real Estate, There is a FREE sign up box for you to do so on this page.Tags: buyers, cheap homes, cliff, cliffnotesonrealestate.com, condo, duplex, emerald hills, Foreclosure, Friday’s Weekly Market Update, housing, how to buy a home, how to sell a home, keith, market update, mls, Redwood City, Redwood City Market Update for 6.6.2015, Redwood Shores, san carlos, san carlos homes for sale, san mateo county, sell, sf bay homes, Short Sale, Today Sotheby's, Where are the open houses close to facebook, where are the open houses close to Google, Woodside