The 12 Important Questions To Ask Before You Sign Anything – Answers
- Yes I work as a full-time Realtor. I have had my license since 1976.
- I now have 3 listings.
- Yes I have a full-time staff plus a part-time partner/assistant, Suzanne, and a personal listing/escrow independent contractor both make sure no details are overlooked. You may meet them plus all the other staff members who make sure all of Cliff Keith and Team™ clients have a world-class experience. I am also a paperless office as much as possible and use the cloud as much as possible in both seller documents and buyers documents. If you don’t know how to use these programs in the cloud I will teach you how to use them and what they mean to you.
- I talk to at least 1.15 buyers and sellers everyday 5.75 every week and 69 every quarter, and 276 every year. I track those numbers through my daily ritual of filling out my ABC To Do List.
- I am experienced in doing IRS Code 1031 tax deferred exchanges and average at least one a year. Over the last 5 years I have done 6 of them. I have done TIC investment grade properties, and recently 3 properties on the El-Camino Real in Millbrae.
- I will encourage other Realtors to sell your home through various means. A partial list follows: Networking, Office Tour, SanCar and Silicon Valley Associations of Realtors Tours, Multiple Listing Service, Realtor.com, TodaySIR.com, SFBay-Homes.com, Zillow.com, https://www.sfbayhomes.com, ActiveRain.com, FaceBook.com/aboutredwoodcity, and other real estate web sites. Flyer/Feature Sheet of all the positive point of your home. Sunday open house. My past reputation with Realtor I have worked with. Promote your home to all Realtors I see and any meetings with Realtors I attend i.e. Monday morning office meeting, board of Realtor breakfast, San Francisco Mid Peninsula Master Mind Group.
- I have sold 9 Properties in 2012. The last 90 days I have close 3 of those 9 and the last 30 days I have closed escrow on 1 property and have another in escrow.
- Yes I have a list of references and their phone numbers please ask for it.
- I see myself selling real estate for life. I will share my vision with you if you want.
- To date for 2013 my referral business is 100.00% in 1998-99, 2002-12 it was 100%, 2000 it was 72.72% and 2001 it was 86.67%. You will be part of the 2013 referral business if you decide to do business with Cliff Keith and Team.
- My guarantees include a Cliff Keith and Team; Seller 22 Point Services Guarantee, and I offer my personal guarantee to both buyers and sellers that I call my “Right to Fire” and “Sold in 48 Days or Else!”
- I will cancel your listing with no questions asked if it doesn’t sell in 60 days.
Cliff Keith and Team™
Today | Sotheby’s International Realty
Cliff@SFBayHomes.com 650-346-7366 cell
Tags: buy, cliffnotesonrealestate.com, condo, Foreclosure, homes, House, housing, Redwood City, Redwood Shores, sale, san mateo county, sell, sfbayhomes.com, Short Sale, sotheby's